[AccessD] EATBloat V3.0

Gmail max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:27:34 CDT 2007

No worries Chris, I thought it was quite good actually as I read it as a pun
on "Access"ability.
But actually you are quite right - It just didn't occur to me, but I want to
stay with Flash for my site, so what I will do is post a URL to bypass the
Flash Bit for those who can't (or probably, don't want to) view Flash.

The URL is: http://www.peoplelinks.co.uk/msaccess/downloads/

But (sob!) you will miss out on my lovely Flash site... <smile>

Thanks for the interest
Regards
Max