[AccessD] Conditional Formatting with date

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Fri Sep 7 03:59:26 CDT 2007

John,

Hard to know what the problem is without seeing what you have tried so
far.  But personally, I would find it simplest to do the Conditional
Formatting of the FollowupDue control by referring back to the value of
the Closed field.  In other words, the 3 conditions would be like this:

Expression Is: Date()-[Closed] Between 120 And 149
Expression Is: Date()-[Closed] Between 150 and 179
Expression Is: Date()-[Closed]>=180

Otherwise, I have misunderstood your requirement

Regards
Steve