[AccessD] Transactions

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri Sep 7 08:02:08 CDT 2007

Ditto. ;)

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Steve Schapel
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 4:15 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Transactions

Drew,

In the case of your example, I can certainly see that you have to
somehow cover off the possibility of unauthorised access to the data.
Sort of like what they say about justice - should be done, and also seen

to be done.

And I also understand what a blessing the ignorance of the users can
sometimes be. :-)

I appreciate the interesting discussion.  Thank you.

Regards
Steve