[AccessD] Lose the warnings

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:56:24 CDT 2007

Hi Tina,

Yes, that is correct. And it is not recommended by Microsoft. You can
read about their recommendations here;
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA011225981033.aspx#150

They tell you to digitally sign your database and add your signature
to each users trusted publishers on each users system.   It certainly
depends on your particular circumstances if it is too risky to set the
security setting to low or to much of a pain to deal with the digital
signature solution.

GK