[AccessD] What problems converting A2K3 mdb to A2K7? - AHA!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:03:22 CDT 2007

Yea Tina!  You ARE a hero!

And as someone that has been an "IT PERSON" for more years than I care
to divulge I can state that 99% of IT People think Access is a toy and
not worth their time so I can see how several of them would have not
seen what seemed obvious to you or they were scared to break it and
then they would be responsible to fix it.Have a look, see it's Access,
shrug your shoulders and scratch your head. At my current company I am
the only person in our company - outside of the users - that isn't
afraid to use Access for real work. So any problem the users have with
Access the Computer Support area will contact me to help with even
though I am no longer in the IT department.

Great job for fixing the problem and thanks for sharing it with us.

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com