[AccessD] Jet version sql error Try 2

RANDALL R ANTHONY RRANTHON at sentara.com
Tue Sep 11 10:19:35 CDT 2007

Sorry I missed this earlier, IIRC I had a similar problem and it's with the space in the field.  Try putting brackets [ ] in your sql string around the variable.  I know for sure it occurred with a field that contained a hyphen.  For example my sql string would be select * from tablename where fieldname = 'A-B' and the string would show select * from tablename where fieldname = A, then the error.

>>> "Charlotte Foust" <cfoust at infostatsystems.com> 9/11/2007 11:03 AM >>>
Try taking out the semicolon at the end of the statement.

Charlotte Foust