[AccessD] Redesign tools

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 12 12:42:49 CDT 2007

Hi John:

Though this is not a complete solution, I have used an open-source product
called DB Designer4, from FabForce.net at
http://www.fabforce.net/downloads.php

It creates a UML graphic schema of a MS Access/ MS SQL database and I have
used it to find obvious issues and it can even make some structural changes
on the fly. The program has all sorts of features. One will allow you to
enter/edit notes about fields and tables as you go.

HTH
Jim