[AccessD] Output to snp file

Kevin Waddle thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 12 21:51:16 CDT 2007

Chester,

I recently found this download and have been using it successfully.
It has an OCX and a DLL that need to be placed in the same folder as your
mdb file.
They do not need to be registered, only in the directory.

It allows you to programmatically print (and name the pdf) an Access report
to a PDF file, even if you do not have Acrobat on the system.

http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm

HTH,
Kevin

Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing