[AccessD] Database Patent

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 13 01:15:09 CDT 2007

LOL.  Patents are only useful if someone wants to buy or license it.  You
may rest assured that if you have applied for a patent on anything that is
remotely similar to anything in existence, you will be up to your ears in
litigation.  Microsoft owns entire rooms full of patents, entire filing
cabinets full on database concepts I am sure, as do IBM, Oracle and a ton of
other companies.

Of course you already know a patent lawyer - oh, you ARE a patent lawyer.

Anyway, good luck on that.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting