[AccessD] {Accessd] ODBC driver to Oracle to enable Access queries

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 18 11:33:55 CDT 2007

John:

I work with many clients who have networks that extend through out North
America. You can use a secure domain with full encrypted secure connections,
VPN pipes or private high speed connections. When logged on to one companies
Windows servers, as admin, I could see every company, online.... thousands
of computers and servers. The provincial government has their own private,
protected bandwidth through the local ISP. Then there is a number of VPN
options... even Hamachi... on the pay for version you can over 2000
connections on a network.

All of these connection types can be very secure.

Jim