[AccessD] Problem with combo box audit

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:37:40 CDT 2007

Received this from the reader this morning:

"I've been playing with this all evening... found one thing... If I put the
validation function on a command button... both seem to work.... trying to
run tem together seems to be doing something..... "

I don't know why the event would matter with just the combo, but does appear
to be the source of the problem. Oh, btw, he's using linked tables, but I
don't know why that would matter.

Susan H.

Comboboxes do have .Value and .OldValue properties.

Looks to me as though the error is being thrown in whatever you are doing
AFTER "If .Value <> .OldValue Then"

What comes next?