[AccessD] Groan -- old Name Correct hits Access 2007????

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:24:29 CDT 2007

Gary, that helped me find the option, but disabling it didn't do the trick.

I've created a label report in 2007, but it loses the column setup when I
close it. The wizard generates it correctly, but when I reopen it, it's just
one long column of labels. Truly odd.

Susan H.

Well I cannot find it in 2007 but it used to be under Options and General or
something to that effect. Here let me look at another machine with 2003 or
XP on it....In XP it was under Tools/Options/General and was a set of
checkboxes the first of which is "Track Name AutoCorrect Info". With that
one unchecked the two below it are greyed out but they are "Perform Name
Autocorrect" and "Log Name Autocorrect Changes"

Oh, I found info on it under Help. Good luck getting your settings to stay
set.