[AccessD] Leave Subform

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:03:43 CDT 2007

Hmmmm... That's a good one -- have you tried fully referencing the subform
control -- as if you were changing it from the main form instead of the
subform?

Susan h.

Have an A97 db...I have a subform/continuous...when I leave/exit that
subform I want to change a value on the current record of the subform.  I
thought I could do this by using the "On Exit" property of the subform.  The
problem is when I click out of the subform...the "on Exit" does fire...but
if I put code in that references the field I want to change...the click part
is cancelled and the subform maintains focus.