[AccessD] Favor

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:41:52 CDT 2007

Gary, the underscores were in the text following the original question --
not in the actual commands. :) I tried to explain that to you once I
realized what you were doing, but I guess I didn't do a very good job. I'm
sorry.

Here's a brief example of what I did..

Blah, blah, blah... _Report, blah, blah, blah... _New Object button's
dropdown list... Lbah, blah, .... _Label Report

Do you see the underscores in the text? I was using the underscores to
identify the commands/menus because  I couldn't remember if I was
remembering them correctly. Patti helped me out, so just forget it, and I
apologize for sending you on a wild goose chase!

Susan H.

Yes, I see the label wizard. I select it. It lads me through picking a type
of label stock. It leads me through selecting fields to display and then
allows me to view the end result. I still am not seeing anything with an
underscore character anyplace.