[AccessD] Max -- how do I uninstall SP 3?

Gmail max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:56:23 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,
When I auto-installed the Update it created an automatic System Restore
point which I rolled back to for the PCs.
On my laptop, I had actually created a System Restore point the previous day
for some software I had put on (I always create a Restore Point before
installing anything) and so I rolled back to that.  I will reinstall the
software later today.  But I will not do the update for now.  It is supposed
to be for Office 2003 encapsulating all the security measures to-date.
However, I think they chucked (technical term) a whole lot of other stuff in
there as will.  I will wait for the update to the update to come  out!

HTH
Max