[AccessD] Current control

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:52:20 CDT 2007

But I wish the syntax for this sort of thing were a little more
"intelligent". If I open the code window on a control (afterUpdate, say), my
natural instincts suggest that "Me" refers to the control, not the form. I
have learned to live with this discrepancy between my idea of how
self-reference ought to work and MS's idea, but it still irks me. Within the
scope of a control, Me ought to refer to the control, not its parent form.
Of course, that's merely the opinion of an old man (river).

========Arthur, I've often wished for the same thing.

Susan H.