[AccessD] Drag and Drop

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:58:23 CDT 2007

Jim, do you have dual monitors by any chance? I was having some weird issues
with drag & drop in several programs (Crystal, Ramco, cant remember if
Access was too). It ended up either being drivers or physical
connection/configuration of the monitors to the ATI dual out connectors. It
made no sense to me at the time what was happening.

David