[AccessD] Cannot export to RTF from Access2007

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 28 06:35:38 CDT 2007

Thanks Rocky.

I talked (!) to Microsoft last night and the database seems to be corrupted
in some way that's only showing up in the compiled version running in 2007.
I converted the 2000 database to 2002-2003 and compiled that (all on the
Vista machine), and it now appears to be exporting to Word without crashing.

However, when I imported all the 2000 version database objects to a new 2000
database and converted that to 2002-2003 on my XP machine, the compiled
version will not work in 2007 on the Vista machine.   So, I'm still working
trying to understand what's going on and make sure I have a true working
version.

I was surprised to find out this is a corruption issue.

Carolyn Johnson