[AccessD] Mucking around

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Fri Sep 28 07:06:17 CDT 2007

Jim,

This is a fact table in a data warehouse.mart.
That is exactly what they are designed for.

I am glad I got some conversation started on
this. I think it has been good for others
to hear how we all do things. And, FYI, I
generally do use a lookup for gender also,
and unknown is one of the choices. It is
also updatable by the end users as are all
my lookups.

I think that using tables for the lookup allows
the end user to "customize" the application to
how they want to use it. And, not necessarily
just use it the way I originally planned.

Robert