[AccessD] Mucking around

max.wanadoo at gmail.com max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:21:10 CDT 2007

Robert, be careful now.  You are starting to drift away...

Snowflake: This to me is a miltary policeman (RMP) so called because they
wore white hats.
True Stars: I can understand this cos my staff often say "Max you are a true
star" (costs me a fortune each time).

But, I *think* I am still with you.

So, we have a Form which captures data.  (Is this the transactional system
you mention).  The code then writes each entry into a Transaction Table
(flat file) all data written regardless of duplication in other data
entries.

The Transaction Table then forms part of the data mart.  There is no lookup
or linked tables. Everything is in the Transaction Table.

Have I got it right so far?

Max