[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 and Access 2003 interaction

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Sep 28 19:54:31 CDT 2007

Steve,

SQL Server 2005 (Express) has a very nice separate application called SQL
Server Management Studio (Express) for managing tables, view, sp's, etc.
The Express version is a free download.

To convert queries to view and sp's, can you use an upsizing wizard?  MS has
a new one called SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) for Access.  I think
someone on this list has already used it.

Dan