[AccessD] Table Properties Question

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:04:58 CDT 2008

Arthur,

I found this on pcreview:

********************
It does nothing unless you have a replicated database.

Row Level Tracking is how replication conflicts were handled in A97.
By default, A2000+ use Column Level Tracking. You can select
Row Level tracking if you don't want Column Level tracking.

If you select Row Level tracking, you will get a replication conflict
if any column in the row has changed in two different replicas.

Good to know...I guess?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte