[AccessD] The 2008 "stuff"

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Apr 8 13:37:07 CDT 2008

I just got back from the intro event and am wondering who is using this
stuff.  I got released 2008 Visual Studio as well as released Windows
Enterprise 2008 (x32 and x64).  The SQL Server is not released however with
a February CTP available (which I am downloading) in x32 and x64.

So has anyone installed this and using it for real?

Also does anyone have any knowledge about how this stuff will fit into the
Action Pack?  At this time SQL Server 2005 and Windows 2003 is the available
there.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting