[AccessD] Converting macros to VBA code

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 8 13:58:07 CDT 2008

Hi Roz & Group

I went over the wizard that I made in 2000. It pulls all of the
tables and modules required from the viewable wizards.

I believe it will convert any macros from an Access 97 database,
but you'll need the WizHook implementation of the same code
if you intend to convert (in) A2K or higher macros.

Michael R. Mattys
MapPoint & Access Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com