[AccessD] "Can't open the file ..." but it's not there.

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 9 21:43:55 CDT 2008

Kathryn,
I opened your database and report. I did get the error but it letsme go to
design.

I looked at Access help.

Open your report in design view,
Go to file menu, check page setup, it offers Landscape and Columns   option,
I just put in Landscape and 4.

But I didn't play with widths.

Hope this helps,

jack