[AccessD] Landscape 4 column SOLVED

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Apr 11 00:54:34 CDT 2008

Thanks to Jack and Pat [drawbridgej at sympatico.ca] for telling me how to solve this and providing the SQL to get the "Connections" text to only print when there was something in the field. I really appreciate it because I can now get it printed by the end of the month as I had promised.

I love this list, even though I don't post as much on it anymore.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net