[AccessD] Web colours

Webadmin - Tenbus spike at tenbus.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 14:16:09 CDT 2008

Hello Gustav!

As I recall it was an operating system problem. There was about 40 or so
colours where Windows and Mac could not agree.

This left the so-called 216 "web-safe colors".

I think this is pretty much dead these day.

The wikipedia page
(<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors#Web-safe_colors>) agrees with
me ;-)

Regards!