[AccessD] BE on a Network Storage Device..???

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Apr 17 02:19:32 CDT 2008

Hi Robert

OK. $30 is hardly a fortune so let us hear what you find out.

/gustav

>>> robert at servicexp.com 17-04-2008 00:49 >>>
Gustav,
 After more testing, I'm just not satisfied with the DNS-323. I think I will
take your advice and build a cheap box and install NASLite 2. It looks like
it handles a few file system types, which is the best for an Access back
end?

My goal was to have a "no-maintenance" file server for our 8 user database,
but that doesn't look possible without spending a fortune.

The only thing this box will do it handle the hard drives...

WBR
 ~Robert