[AccessD] Byte values for Yes/No field showing

Fri Apr 18 14:47:10 CDT 2008

You should be able to just define the format for the control on the form
displaying the field value. Set it to "Yes/No".

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 2:36 PM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Byte values for Yes/No field showing

The following code populates a list box:

strSQL = "SELECT Title, Active FROM tblTopics WHERE " _
   & rscriteria & " ORDER BY " _
   & rsorder
lstArticles.RowSource = strSQL

The Active field is Yes/No, and instead of displaying Yes/No, the column
display -1 and 0. I know I can populate the control using a query and
resolve the problem, but I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this
particular situation?

Susan H.