[AccessD] Moving to Access 2007 - Here we go... (Resending...)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Apr 20 21:49:41 CDT 2008

William,

I have to say I used to agree with you.  I finally broke down and
installed it on my DELL M90 and I am starting to like it.  Of course I
did break down and go back to the classic style menus, but the
performance is actually very good, and I love the full disk encryption.

I certainly wouldn't go with any of the entry level Vista packages though.