[AccessD] version control

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:32:38 CDT 2008

I have sent a sample mdb OFFLINE to those that requested.  It is NOT mine...but a sample I downloaded years ago...and still use the concept today.

In 'poking' around in it...I did find the original Credits...and thought I would share...because some of us will recognize the names.

Anyway...just thought I would share---

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

'*****************************************************************
'   Created by Ted Avery 1 Dec 1999.
'   © Ted Avery 1999
'   CREDITS
'   Mostly my own. Happily acknowledge thoughts, ideas and snippets of this and that from
'   ssorted members of the accessd Group (MTGroup.com), in particular
'   John Colby (I am sure you recognise the error handler generator)
'   Carl Tribble (who produced a great relinker and stirred me to make my FE updater generic)
'   Steven Robinette   - whose Database Navigator also stirred my thinking