[AccessD] The 4 gig modules arrive

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Tue Apr 22 18:53:36 CDT 2008

impressive - Ouch on the price, but I am sure it will drop. I am looking fwd to the the flash 'hard-drives' to come down in price - I think Dell does them for about $600 (AUD) for 64 Gig.  Although I am kind of old school and like hearing the hard-drive tickover, especially if i am waiting for something to happen - dammit, i like to know something is working. I am hoping the flash drives have a light that flickers or something.

darryl