[AccessD] Another article that will get a bit of attention

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:38:29 CDT 2008

> Not getting as much traffic as the last one you posted about, maybe we
> aren't as controversial this time....maybe we should have dissed Macs a
> bit! ;)

======Drew, I never know what people are going to really like. On the blog,
I posted a really simple technique for creating newspaper columns in the
middle of a document -- easy stuff, but you know, sometimes people just
aren't aware of what you can do -- it's a hit -- who knew?

If they use the article in one of the newsletters, it'll get a lot of
traffic.

Susan H.