[AccessD] Form System (Link to a live test site)

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Tue Apr 29 16:40:13 CDT 2008

http://www.marlow.com/wolfredirect.asp?FormSystem=1

Okay folks, I put the system on a machine at my house.  Use one of these
three accounts:

UserName         Password

Fsadmin            fsadmin

Fsuser1            fsuser1

Fsuser2            fsuser2

If you are prompted for a domain, it's wolfwarehome.  If the login
prompt kicks back on you with something\fsadmin, put
wolfwarehome\fsadmin (or wolfwarehome\fsuser1 (or 2)).  This system is
built upon Active Directory, so these are domain user accounts that I
created for this test system.  On a live network, all accounts would
populate automatically, and end users can be setup so their browser
automatically logs in with their current credentials.

This is a TEST system, so feel free to dig in and play around all you
want.  Please let me know if you encounter any errors.

A few comments:

*	The fsadmin account is setup with full privileges (well, it
doesn't have full system privileges (to change what privileges users
have with the system)). The fsuser accounts are just users, so they
won't get any extra menu items to create forms, datalists, etc.  So to
create root form, and a revision, log in as fsadmin.  If you want to see
what the user sees, log in with one of the fsuser accounts

*	Please do not change the 'Form system Evaluation' form, but
please fill one out for the heck of it.

*	The machine this is running on has a Celeron processor which is
the equivalent of trying to drive a semi-truck with a lawnmower engine!
;)  So there are portions of the system that may run semi-slow.  On a
normal server, this system runs just fine. (It screams on my laptop,
which is a dual core 2.4 ghz).

*	This system has no fluff at the moment.  No special colors, or
fancy layout. (and no help links).  I am working on the Tracking and
Search systems (which won't do anything yet on the this test system).
Once those are done, I'll be adding help links, and making it look nicer
(though that is not my forte ;) )

*	If anyone is curious, this is using an Access .mdb (2000 format)
as the database, an asp front end, with a VB (6.0) .dll in the middle
(doing all the work).

Drew

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.