[AccessD] This looks like a doable project

Edward S Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 17:58:53 CDT 2008

 Kentucky might not be California, but there are
 places that are worse off than Kentucky.

 But all this is sort of moot.  Get whatever pay
 you can get.

 BTW, I did a multi-field primary field project
 with a nervous customer.  Had to hold his hand
 every inch of the way, telling him to will be OK.
 It was ADO ODBC connected to some old computers
 with older databases written before the invention
 of SQL.  Think old mini-computers.

 Anymore, I'll work on anything that walks in
 the door.