[AccessD] Form system

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Wed Apr 30 10:49:45 CDT 2008

Well I have a working demo up right now at
http://www.marlow.com/wolfredirect.asp?FormSystem=1

However, got some feedback earlier today that it's not very obvious how
to create a new form.   To do so, you click the Root Form Administration
link and create a new root form.  Then go to Create/Edit Revisions, for
the Root Form you created.  Once you build the form, then link the
fields, and activate your revision, and then you can start creating form
entries for your new form.

Login for that link is
Fsadmin
Fsuser1
Fsuser2

(Those are the three accounts to use, the password is the same as the
name (all lowercase), and if it prompts for a domain, it's wolfwarehome)

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Darryl
Collins
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:39 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Form system

Hey Drew,

this sounds great and I would definately love to have a look at it. I
suspect it will be way over my head, but hey, how else am I going learn
to swim if I don't play in the deep end sometimes... :)

cheers and many thanks
Darryl.

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.