[AccessD] Query Question

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 12:54:48 CDT 2008

Works like a dream Drew, you're a star as ever. Is there any way of
streamlining it to return more than 1 value from the subquery? Something
like

SELECT T1.LookupValue, (SELECT Result1, Result2 FROM LKUP WHERE
RangeStart<=T1.LookupValue AND RangeEnd>=T1.LookupValue)
FROM Table1 as T1

Only I know that doesn't work cos I've tried it. Says something about the
EXISTS keyword, and I don't know about that.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk