[AccessD] Docmd.SendObject

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:05:43 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I have an MDB that does some FTP,Unzip,Import, and email.

Its been running a few years...but recently put it on a newer machine...running 2000 Server...A2K.

All of the functionality still works...at first...

It is using a form timer to check for a file...and when it finds 1...it does all the other stuff.

Problem is after an hour or so...it stops sending email.  It does not error...if I go and step through the whole thing...or just the email part...it just steps right over the docmd.sendobject without erroring.  If I reopen the mdb...it runs fine for a bit...b ut same issue comes up?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte