[AccessD] Access development on the wane?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Aug 1 12:41:29 CDT 2008

Yes, I'd second William on that issue of using native Report Viewer Control
- the great additional stuff/set of features to note about it:

- it can be used in both ASP.NET and WinForms similar way;
- it supports .PDF view/export out of the box...
- it supports XLS view/export out of the box...
- one can even generate reports on-the-fly and them render using this
control as reports are in fact text XML files prepared using Report
Definition Language -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Report_Definition_Language ...

Etc.

Thank you.