[AccessD] upsizing

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Aug 1 17:25:37 CDT 2008

When I was entering data directly into the table, I had the table open in
SQL Server Management Studio.

Then, in Access, which was linked to that same table in SQL Server, I could
detect and change the value using True and False via a recordset.

I really did do this!  Try it yourself - create a new SQL Server table,
create a bit type field, and see what you can type into it.  Then in Access
link to that table, and see what values you get out of it.

Dan