[AccessD] Almost Friday Humor

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Aug 2 07:33:54 CDT 2008

Hi Dan,

Okay, I get it.  But, Microsoft has been putting those ads for 2007 in
the Help items for long enough that I expected it and didn't get the
joke.  It's annoying and disappointing that they do that, but it isn't
new to me.

Yours is a perfect question:  what are they doing putting advertising
into the Help file?  I would also like them to stop.

Tina