[AccessD] OT: Informal poll

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:58:31 CDT 2008

> Could it benefit you as a writer?  On line networking with people who
> might
> need writing done?

==========It might, but like any site, getting people there would be the
problem. I'm really trying to understand how this type of outreach would
benefit a small to medium sized company -- I feel pretty dense right now. :)
The company would offer this network to its customers, vendors, and so on as
some kind of  value-added product. For a company like TechRepublic.com, of
course, I see the benefit, but it's an online community to begin with. I
fail to see how a more traditional company would benefit from creating an
online network.

Susan H.

Susan H.