[AccessD] Almost Friday Humor

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Aug 2 17:46:12 CDT 2008

...its funny but its not funny at the same time ...I still run a copy of the
A97 help files simply because they are better than anything since ...MUCH
better ...every once in a while you hear the MS Access team ask what we want
to see in the next revision ...there is an entire site dedicated to a list
of long standing bugs in Access, the help file prominent among them ...but
what did we get in A2k7?

...the RIBBON from hell! ...and the bugs and no-help files are still with us
:(

William