[AccessD] OT: Informal poll

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Aug 4 10:47:57 CDT 2008

Hi Susan and Charlotte

Same here. If you wish to exploit such communities to locate those few percent you might have something in common with, you can spend days. Where is the time for that?
Most of what these sites offer is hype or aimed at people with too much time. AccessD, on the other hand, is a nice social network without the hype where I gain a lot because all the noise is cut away (that may include JC for the moment but I miss that noise. Where has he gone? Hasn't he been forgiven yet?)

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 04-08-2008 17:34 >>>

> I've had invites and actually linked in, and that's the last I've heard
> of it.  I have enough stuff going on in my actual life (like Access-D)
> to take up the time I might otherwise spend in virtual socialization.

======I signed up with LinkedIn and although I have a ton of connections, I
don't know how they're helping me. I suppose it's a matter of reaping what
you sow -- problem is, I don't know how to sow anything in there. :) After I
connect, just what do I do with all those connections? I haven't figured
that out yet. :) So, I'm with you Charlotte -- I don't get it. However, as a
freelancer, if I thought there was something to be gained, I'd be trying to
figure it all out.

Susan H.