[AccessD] Unbound box question

krosenstiel at comcast.net krosenstiel at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 14:03:58 CDT 2008

I have the following behind an unbound box in a form (Yeah, I know. Don't Start!). I also have a checkbox field called Inactivated on the form. How could this be rewritten to have a record turn color (for example, light yellow) when Inactivated is checked? Can I even do that in an unbound box?

SELECT tStaff.StaffID, [LastName] & IIf(IsNull([FirstName]),"",", " & [FirstName]) & " -- " & [LanierID] AS Staff FROM tStaff ORDER BY [LastName] & IIf(IsNull([FirstName]),"",", " & [FirstName]);

TIA

--
Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA