[AccessD] Sub Report Syntax...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Aug 8 08:29:24 CDT 2008

Hi Jim

That could be it, but then it should read:

[Reports]![rpt_ProjectSummary]![rpt_TL1].[Report]!Budget.Caption = sBudget

/gustav

>>> JHewson at nciinc.com 08-08-2008 15:07 >>>
My first reaction was there is a dot where a bang should be.
Not sure if it make a difference, though.

[Reports]![rpt_ProjectSummary].[rpt_TL1]![Report].Budget.Caption = sBudget

Note the bang between [rpt_TL1] and [Report].

Jim
jhewson at nciinc.com