[AccessD] Centura?

Debbie Elam delam at zyterra.com
Fri Aug 8 10:24:14 CDT 2008

I am talking about a product already on the market.  IP docketing is a huge development project, so going with an out of the box solution and customizing it.  IP Master sends out quarterly updates that take into account new laws in IP worldwide.  Without a large customer base, the research and writing the changes into the program would be prohibitively expensive.  Unless he wants to be research and hire you as development on a new product to bring to market, he is headed down a road that will cost more and give him less function regardless of the platform he chooses.

IP Master has a lightweight version that will run on an average desktop and upgrades well to the full enterprise level version.  That is just the product I am most familiar with too.

Debbie