[AccessD] Selecting a Printer, and dealing with Paper Types

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sat Aug 9 19:12:47 CDT 2008

Hi Mark,

regardless of your printer issue I would implement option 2 anyway.  If you are using an Access database over a LAN (or WAN) and with multiple users you really want to split the db into FE and BE.  If this is also going to fix your printer issue as well than that is great, but either way seriously consider it.

cheeres
Darryl