[AccessD] Merge to Word Template

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 03:32:57 CDT 2008

I am working mostly in SharePoint now but as a favour I created a DB for one of the offices here.

I made a large error when moving files from old PC to new PC and deleted the database I was working on. I actually copied the shortcut to the DB to a USB stick instead of the actual DB!

Of course I have meeting tomorrow to let the user see the database. No way to get it done again before then.

Has anyone an example db which will

Display a list of word templates
Allow the user to select one template
Export the current record to the template
Allow the user to select multiple records for the template

Worst comes to worst I can put them of for a bit.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Information Services
Queen's University