[AccessD] text changes into date

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Aug 20 15:31:11 CDT 2008

Hi Pedro

You can have it displayed as you like (nearly), but that doesn't change the data type.

/gustav

>>> pedro at plex.nl 20-08-2008 21:17 >>>
Hello Gustav,

thanks it works perfect.
I always thought that, when formatting a date field, you display it as you
like.

It has been some years ago that i was a regular access user. I believe that
i am a little bit rusty now.

Pedro